This Privacy Notice (hereinafter the “Notice”) establishes the terms and conditions by which “FRBC DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC NS FASE 1, S. de R.L. de C.V. and FRBC NS RENTA, S. de R.L. de C.V. FRBC-NS OPERADORA, S. de R.L. de C.V, FRBC-NS RENTA DOS, S. de R.L. de C.V.., FRBC-TIERRA CUATRO, S. de R.L. de C.V. commercially known as “Nuevo Sur®” MIRA®; FRBC-PC, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC TIERRA DOS, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC ARRENDADORA CANCÚN, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC PC AR, S. de R.L. de C.V., PC CLUB, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC PC CLUB DOS, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC MARINA, S. de R.L. de C.V. and FRBC TIERRA SEIS, S. de R.L. de C.V. FRBC-PC FASE 1, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC-PC RENTALS, S. de R.L. de C.V.,. commercially known as “Puerto Cancún®” MIRA®; FRBC – TODOS SANTOS, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC TODOS SANTOS DOS S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC TODOS AVENTURA, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC TS FASE 1, S. de R.L. de C.V and FRBC- OPERADORA TS, S. de R.L. de C.V., commercially known as “Tres Santos®” MIRA®; FRBC TIERRA CINCO, S. de R.L. de C.V , commercially known as “Parallel®”, MIRA®”, FONDO RESIDENCIAL BLACK CREEK UNO, S. de R.L. de C.V., SERVIARROYO, S. de R.L., SERVIARROYO SERVICIOS ADMINISTRATIVOS, S. de R.L. de C.V, DESARROLLADORA MIRA, S. de R.L. de C.V, DESARROLLADORA MIRA DOS, S. de R.L. de C.V,, FRBC CERRO CUATRO, S. de R.L. de C.V, FRBC JV- BRAC, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC TIERRA, S. de R.L. de C.V., FRBC DOS- CUAJIMALPA, S. DE R.L. DE C.V, FONDO IC MIRA, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., FIM-TIERRA UNO, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., MIRA MANAGER, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., ., FONDO IC MIRA DOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., MIRA CERPI, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., MIRA CERPI GP, S. DE R.L. DE C.V. and FIM RESIDENCIAL, S. DE R.L. DE C.V all of them are comercially known as “MIRA®”
with domicile in Javier Barros Sierra No. 540, Torre1-301, Col. Santa Fe, Del. Álvaro Obregón, C.P. 01210, Ciudad de México., collect and process your personal data, as provided in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Possessed by Private Persons (“DPL”) its Regulations and Resolutions.
In MIRA® we process your personal data for the following primary purposes:
- Managing your information to keep our databases updated, integrating your file, creating your online profile;
- Managing the administration and security or your personal data;
- Managing our commercial relationship including the process for selection and hiring, as well as the managing of purchase order and/or hiring order applications, invoice payment and/or receipt for services and the corresponding tax withdraws.
- Confirming your identity and verifying the information you provided us;
- Confirming the ownership of the real or personal right over the real state being commercialized with MIRA® (Real state suppliers);
- Keeping physical, electronic and procedure backups of your personal data as provided by the applicable laws and regulations, and complying with the legal requirements on civil, commercial, administrative and fiscal matters.
Additionally, we process your personal data for other secondary purposes
- Receiving notifications about problems with MIRA®'s websites;
- Managing commission agents and providers attention service;
- Managing an operations historical report;
- Attending your comments, suggestions, complaints and clarifications;
- Communications management including advertising, notices, messages, novelties, invitations to events and meetings, either by printed and/or electronic means, by telephone and/or by our authorized personnel for advertising, promotional, commercial prospection or marketing purposes, unless you expressly manifest your will for not receiving them;
- Rendering online services;
- Evaluating the quality of our products and services through various instruments, including satisfaction surveys and opinion interviews;
- Applying conventional penalties in case of contractual breach;
- Managing contractual warranties, and executing them when applicable, and
- Reimburse representation expenses as commission agent.
You will be able to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the processing of your data, revoking your consent, as well as, limiting its use and disclosure through the means provided by our Privacy Officer on the complete privacy notice available in https://www.mira.mx
By this document, I give my express consent for the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal data described in this privacy notice.